iv3 aqua information
Open Positions at Iv3 Aqua
Iv3 AQUA Careers
Iv3 Aqua is a young company building on three decades of industry-leading experience. Following the well-known industry success stories at Ionics and Seven Seas Water – both US $1.0+ billion New York Stock Exchange listed water companies, our team has embarked upon another journey to build a global water and wastewater business for the long-term. We do not sell ‘technology’ or hourly consulting services. Based on our team’s experience designing, owning, and operating thousands of water and wastewater plants, we are building up Iv3 Aqua to reliably provide water of guaranteed quantity and quality and aligning with our customers’ goals.
Iv3 Aqua is committed to building long-term, sustainable businesses that provide employment and generate economic benefit in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Responsible investment requires proper and reasonable analysis, judgement, and mitigation of risk. Our company aims to take a responsible approach towards the environment, the communities we operate in, and to corporate governance.
Our company culture is unique in that all employees are considered family members and highly valued for their contributions, be it at their own job or in assisting other team members in being successful. Teamwork is key to the success of Iv3 Aqua
No Current Offerings.
The Director of Operations – MENA will be responsible for all Iv3 Aqua plant operations in the company’s Middle East and North Africa region. Incumbent will direct and support the local plant managers in the region and ensure the quantity and quality of water production is met in a safe working environment. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Global Operations, this role manages a regional budget, plant personnel, and works with the Business Development group to expand operations.
- Provide support and assistance to the Plant Managers regarding the operation of facilities.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Work with Engineering Department on plant maintenance, repairs, and improvements.
- Preparation of annual budgets for the region, then manage spending throughout the fiscal year to ensure profitable operation.
- Plan for and execute capital expenditures to improve plant operations.
- Interact with local government officials regarding the operations.
- Provide feedback to central team regarding operational improvements, local issues, etc.
Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing plant operations at a regional level, preferably in the water desalination or similar industry.
- General understanding of mechanical and electrical operations in a plant environment.
- If based outside the MENA region, must be capable of adjusting working hours to align with the operating hours of the MENA-based plants along with the ability to travel internationally to visit sites.
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization, both verbal and written.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work from a home office.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.)
Iv3 Aqua is an equal-opportunity employer and highly values diversity and inclusion at our company.
If hired to work in the US, the applicant will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.